, by brittany furbee Gesus Palomino Jalapeño Peach Danishes
, by Kelsey Brandt Agave Club
, by Kelsey Brandt 1934 Cosmo
, by Kelsey Brandt All Gold Everything
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ cup popcorn (you can start from scratch or get a head start with Ella's Salty Finger Popcorn)
6 ounces butter, unsalted
1½ cups light brown sugar
6 tablespoons AR's Southern Wildflower Honey
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
6 slices Pine Street Market bacon, sliced into ¼-inch strips and cooked
Heirloom Finishing Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pour coconut oil and popcorn into a large rondeau (a wide, round, heavy-bottomed, somewhat shallow pot) with a tight-fitting lid, and set over medium heat. Place lid on the pot and let pot sit over heat until popcorn begins popping. Gently shake the pan until popping stops.
- Carefully remove the lid from the pan and pour popcorn onto 2 sheet pans. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place sheet pans in oven to keep warm.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, and kosher salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and add baking soda. Stir gently with a silicon spatula.
- Remove popcorn from oven. Scatter half the bacon and pecans over each sheet pan and then pour half the brown sugar syrup over each pan. Use a silicon spatula to combine syrup, popcorn, and nuts. Sprinkle popcorn with Himalayan salt.
- Place sheet pans in a 250-degree oven for 5 minutes. Remove sheet pans from oven and toss popcorn, breaking up any clumps. Sprinkle again with Himalayan salt and return to oven for 45 minutes. Remove sheet pans from oven and again toss popcorn to remove any lumps. Let cool before serving.