, by Kelsey Brandt 1934 Cosmo
, by Kelsey Brandt All Gold Everything
, by Amber Chase Caramelized Fig Manhattan
, by Amber Chase Dad’s Classic Sweet Iced Tea
Family gatherings go better with a beverage in hand. Celebrate the season of indulgence by greeting the guests at your next holiday gathering with a beverage made with premium mixers and syrups. Pick your poison: whiskey, rum, or no poison (we got you covered!), and stir up one of these balanced cocktails to start pouring some merriment!
Caramelized Fig Manhattan
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- ½ ounce Liber & Co. Caramelized Fig Syrup
- ½ ounce sweet vermouth
- 2 to 3 dashes aromatic bitters
Combine all ingredients in a stirring glass over ice. Stir to combine and chill, at least 15-20 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with a brandied cocktail cherry.
Maple Amaro Sour
Amaro Averna liquor is a popular Italian bitter digestif that balances the sweetening agents of the cherries and maple syrup, along with the lemon juice for a touch of sour. Together, the elements are well-balanced, refreshing and frothy on the tongue thanks to our egg whites shaken vigorously.
- 1 ½ ounce Amaro Averna liqueur
- ¾ ounce bourbon of choice
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ ounce Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ ounce of Orasella cherry juice
- 1 egg white
- Cherry, garnish
- Combine ingredients in a shaker and dry shake without ice for 10 seconds. This should create a frothy foam texture. Add ice to the shaker, shake to chill, then strain into a rocks or old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Recipe by Pappy & Co. and Orasella Cherries
- 2 ounces white rum or blanco tequila, optional
- 2 ounces Hibiscus Honeycomb Syrup
- 2 to 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1/2 1 lime
- Fill a rocks or highball glass with ice. Add rum or tequila (if using) and Hibiscus Honeycomb Syrup.
- Top with ginger beer and a squeeze of lime. Stir to combine.