Passionfruit Peach Cold Brew is a refreshing black tea blend. Brew it easily by steeping in cold water.
This 3-ounce tin comes with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a 1/2 gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter and serve tea over ice.
Ponder Good Times.
Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston.