Cold Brew Blackberry Tea Tin
Cold Brew Blackberry Tea Tin by Oliver Pluff & Company brews easily when steeped in cold water. Blackberry Cold Brew is created from an orange pekoe black tea base, which yields a more subtle, naturally sweet infusion.
This 3-ounce Cold Brew Blackberry Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter and serve tea over ice.
Ponder Good Times.
Hand-packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston.