The Old Texas Pitmaster, Bron Johnson2 cookbooks in 1!
Are You Crazy For Having a Top-Notch Grill, But Still Uncertain In Your Capabilities To Make It Right?
Then Get Ready To Upskill Yourself With This Step-By-Step Cooking Guide That Will Take Your BBQ To The Next Level!
Though enjoying that delicious and crispy flavored well-done meat might get you full even from just imagining it, it is way easier said than done in most cases.
There are only this many aspects you need to consider to make everything right - the recipes are confusing, the temperature is insufficient, the timers are inadequate, the cuts of meat are not on point, the types of pellets are not suitable...
Simply too many things that can go wrong...
And it's not your fault. Well, it would be if you keep on making the same mistakes over and over again...
But the solution is right here, just in front of you...
Regardless of whether you are a Barbeque Expert or are passionate about learning Wood Pellet Grill Mastery from scratch, you will need proper guidance to impress your friends and family during the next gathering.
Luckily, if you are serious about it, you must definitely get your hands on This Abundant Grill Cookbook That Will Teach You The Best Traditional Grill and Smoker Recipes Out There While Explaining All Specifics You Need To Consider During Your Next Prep Session!
With The Thoroughly Explained Recipes In This Easy-To-Follow Guide, you will:
- Find A Straight-To-The-Point Introduction on How To Get Started Using Your Wood Pellet Grill with all information you need to prepare for the upcoming cooking encounter (from setting up the grill to cleaning it afterward)
- Learn Which Are The Best Types of Pellets to assure that your food does not get jeopardized in its tracks before it even got cooked (an important step you should consider)
- Reveal Traditional and Unconventional Wood Pellet Grill Recipes that will assuredly taste outstanding (categories for grilling and cold smoking are included)
- Discover Exact and Easy-to-Understand Guidelines on setting the right temperature and cooking timers (based on your preference and taste)
- Catch On Sensible Advice For Perfect Seasoning that will further enhance the scent and flavor of your food (even if it's just cheese, salmon, or bacon)
... And Many Other Grilling Techniques!
Having your food done by the oven or the pan would do the trick, but...
If you are serious about enjoying better tasting food, then do not let this chance pass by (and if you haven't put your hands on a Wood Pellet Grill, it is highly recommended you do so).
No matter if it's in your yard or somewhere during your vacation, The Skills You Are About To Master With This Wood Pellet Grill Cooking Manual Will Have All Your Friends Astonished And Their Jaws Wide Opened!
Ready To Take It To The Next Level...?
... Order Your Copy and Let's Get Cooking!
About the Author
The Old Texas Pitmaster: - "Author of The Wood Pellet Grill Cookbook, Bron has spent most of his life smelling of wood-fired smoke. Bron wasn't always a professional pitmaster. He spent years as a commercial banker, and it was his bank would eventually lead him to BBQ. The bank held a BBQ competition every year, and as an adamant griller, Bron felt he'd be able to hold his own. Once the competition started, he was in awe of the whole culture. Teams smoking meat, drinking beer, and telling stories. Growing up in the South, he knew BBQ, but the culture around the competition added a whole new level of inspiration. Before retiring in 1999, he served his Country in the Military. Bronson has two sons and two grandchildren. He lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife of 39 years. When not in the backyard smoking, roasting & grilling meats, he can be found tending his vegetable garden, fishing, or golfing. Peter and his wife enjoy traveling the Country in their RV - but he never leaves home without his tailgate portable wood pellet smoker-grill."