For the Shrimp:
- 3 pounds large shrimp
- 3 cups of Adluh Flour Co. Seafood Breader, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk (whole or 2%) or water
- 3 cups peanut or vegetable oil
For the Remoulade:
1. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on. Devein, rinse, and pat dry. Place 1 cup Adluh Flour Co. Seafood Breader in a shallow bowl. Combine eggs and milk in another shallow bowl. Place remaining breading in third shallow bowl.
2. In a dutch oven fitted with deep fry thermometer, heat oil to 350 degrees. Working in batches of 6 to 8 shrimp, dust shrimp in breader in first bowl, then dip into egg wash and shake off excess. Toss shrimp in breader in third bowl.
3. Carefully lower shrimp into oil, adjusting heat to maintain 350 degrees. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning as needed, until golden brown. Use tongs to remove shrimp to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
4. To make remoulade, combine mayonnaise and Pappy Bourbon Barrel Aged Pepper Sauce and serve alongside shrimp.