Hot Soppressata-Wrapped Figs with Garlic Fermented Honey
Recipe by Helen Russell
- 4 figs
-16 slices hot sopressata
- 2½ tablespoons Garlic Fermented Honey, divided
- 2 tablespoons ground parmesan
- Microgreens for garnish
1. Preheat toaster oven or oven to 325 degrees.
2. Quarter the figs, wrap sliced sopressata around each fig quarter, place on a sheet pan, and drizzle 2 tablespoons Garlic Fermented Honey over top.
3. Bake figs for 12 minutes or until salami is crispy.
4. Drizzle remaining honey over roasted figs, top with parmesan, and garnish with microgreens.