Made with all-natural peanut butter, fresh garlic, sriracha, and honey, this recipe for grilled Kung Pao chicken with spicy peanut sauce is a Georgia Grinders family favorite (and a spring dinner no-brainer).
1 cup coconut aminos
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sriracha (or more if you need an extra kick!)
2 tablespoons honey
1-2 tablespoons red chili flakes (try Olde Virden's Red Hot Sprinkle)
2-3 tablespoons Georgia Grinders Creamy Peanut Butter
2-3 teaspoons fresh ginger
3-4 garlic cloves
2-3 chicken breasts
Veggies of your choice
1. Put everything besides the chicken and vegetables in a blender and blend for 30 seconds to create the Kung Pao sauce.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces to assemble on the skewers.
3. Marinade chicken in the Kung Pao sauce overnight.
4. Leave wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent from burning on the grill.
5. Assemble skewers and grill chicken and veggies until fully cooked (around 15 minutes).
6. Boil the rest of the marinade for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to thicken. Serve on the side for dipping.